The cheer uniform you are issued is property of the Prince Frederick Eagles and its cheer program. Each cheerleader issued a uniform is responsible for properly handling and caring for it throughout the duration of the season. PFE understands there will be normal wear however we ask all cheerleaders abide by the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for any stains, tears, or other damages to the uniform while in your care.
- You are to keep the uniform clean and in its issued condition. Follow the washing instructions you have been provided. Wash in COLD water and HANG DRY.
- Uniforms are to be worn for designated cheerleading activities/events only.
- Do NOT alter any part of your uniform. The PFE Cheer Coordinator must approve any and all alterations.
- Any damages and/or unapproved alterations are subject to a fine. Any uniform not returned by the due date will be subject to a replacement fee of up to $115.
Coaches will collect their team’s uniforms at the end of the season. It is the parent’s responsibility to return the uniform. You will be notified of the turn-in dates once your season concludes. All accessory items purchased (bows, crop tops, kick pants belong to the cheerleader and do not need to be returned).
Cheerleading Coaching Application Info:
If you are interested in volunteering this year as a coach please contact our Cheer Coordinator or our Assistant Cheer Coordinator.
All coaches (heads and assistants) that will be on the "other side of the ropes" are required by CCPR to do a background check. They are also required to have a coaching certification through USA Cheer using this Link -----> https://www.usacheer.org/safety/coaching-young-athletes
Coaches who have completed the certification process must provide your membership number and expiration date on your Coaching Application. For those who have not completed the certification please log on to www.usacheer.org and follow the online instructions once completed please provide your member number and exp. date to the cheer coordinator.
Cheer Squad Divisions
Cheerleaders are placed on squads based on their birth year and level of skill, to allow us to balance squads with an adequate number of cheerleaders and ensure proper instruction and coaching. The Prince Frederick Eagles cheer program provides an age-specific opportunity to those children, ages 4-14 years old, interested in beginning and advancing within the sport. The Cheer Coordinator based on squad availability/capacity will decide all decisions on placement.
Official practices start the first week of August and occur 2-3 days per week depending on the coaching staff. Your cheer coach prior to the start of practice will contact you.
The Regular Season typically begins the weekend before Labor Day. Cheer Schedules will be produced once the Football Season Schedule is available.